Help! Precision T7400, Fedora 10, no wireless

B.A.S. sturdyworks at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 24 00:32:00 CST 2008

My T7400 shipped with wireless hardware:

  Dell Wireless 1505 Draft 802.11n WLAN Mini-Card
  (above is what Windows XP OS shows via My Computer)
  (Looks like a Broadcom unit /w driver BCMWL5.sys)

I cannot get Fedora 10 to detect the hardware and have no idea were to find the drivers for Fedora/Linux let alone were to find a nice RPM that will integrate with automatic system updates. Help!

Can anyone tell me what hardware to get, or how to get drivers, RPM?

All help appriciated!

B.A.S.