Support for the Mini 12 with Intel GMA 500 chipset

Josh Adams jadams1217 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 17:30:29 CST 2008

I've tried Ubuntu, Fedoa, and Arch and could not get the X server to start
on any of them.  I have seen the link you gave me before, but could not find
the drivers that they used anywhere.  Normally the xf86-video-intel driver
takes care of just about all of the Intel chipsets, but it does not work
with the GMA 500.