"No Sound" after installing Ubuntu 8.04 on inspiron 1420

Richard T. Perry perryrt at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 12 08:17:34 CST 2008

That, I don't know. Not a Kubuntu guy, I'm afraid. However, I can guess that it probably OK, since you're looking at a fiddling with stuff that doesn't appear to be gnome specific.

YMMV.
Regards, Richard T. Perry perryrt at hotmail.com "Fraser, there's a guy on my corner who asks me every morning if I've seen God; do you really think he expects me to point Him out?" "Well, you know, Ray, if you did, perhaps he'd stop asking." Ray Vecchio and Benton Fraser, "Hawk and a Handsaw", Due_South

From: gkourtev at gmail.comTo: linux-desktops at dell.comSubject: Re: "No Sound" after installing Ubuntu 8.04 on inspiron 1420Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 10:51:07 +0200CC: perryrt at hotmail.com; prakashpujari at gmail.com

Is this the same for Kubuntu 8.10?