Hard Drive Space

James Saveker james at saveker.org
Thu Dec 11 14:24:30 CST 2008

Quoting Art Alexion <art at rhd.org>:

> On Thu, 2008-12-11 at 10:55 -0500, David Fraser wrote:
>> IIRC you could also order a 16GB SSD with Ubuntu, you just needed to
>> select XP first, then switch it to Ubuntu in the customization
>
> My recollection as well.
>

> --
> Art Alexion
> Resources for Human Development, Inc.          215-951-0300 x3075
> 4700 Wissahickon Ave.                                 art at rhd.org
> Philadelphia, PA 19144                                www.rhd.org

Did that make a difference in price over 16GB with XP?  I purchased my
Mini 9 before the Ubuntu option was available as I just could not
wait.  When the Ubuntu version came out I noted it was cheaper but
then had a much smaller SSD so was not concerned.  If however I could
have payed less than (£299) for the 16GB model with Ubuntu installed
that would be disappointing.

Kind regards,

--
Jimbo.

Si Hoc Legere Scis Nimium Eruditionis Habes

C isn?t that hard: void (*(*f[])())() defines f as an array of
unspecified size,
of pointers to functions that return pointers to functions that return void