What is functionality for Dell Linux repositories?

oldcpu oldcpu at opensuse-forums.org
Wed Dec 10 11:29:32 CST 2008

No replies to my previous post (below) makes me assume my "guess" as to
the function of the repositories was correct.

Are the rpms on this repository applicable to a Dell Studio 15 laptop?

http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/isv:/dell:/community/

In addition to openSUSE, there are also fedora 8, 9 and 10 repositories
there.