Ubuntu Security Updates for Mini 9

Nicola Ferralis feranick at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 8 17:08:11 CST 2008

This is the dell-mini repository:

http://dell-mini.archive.canonical.com/

The stock repositories in the source manager are disabled in the mini.

Date: Mon, 8 Dec 2008 10:05:36 -0800
From: yakker.yak at gmail.com
To: linux-desktops at dell.com
Subject: Re: Ubuntu Security Updates for Mini 9

The Mini 9 has its own, separate repositories with packages built/optimized for the Mini 9 LPIA architecture, which is compatible with but not identical to the default i386 architecture of standard Hardy. All of the Ubuntu packages (base + applications) for the Mini 9 come from the Dell/Canonical repositories ...