Connecting to a Wireless Network

yakker.yak yakker.yak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 14:41:43 CST 2008

Can you please explain why you downloaded the driver and ndiswrapped? Did
you find information somewhere online that suggested that you needed to do
this?

I ask because wireless networking should work out-of-the-box on the Mini 9
with Ubuntu pre-installed. All of the drivers and software are already
installed and you should not need to install anything else.