Ubuntu Security Updates for Mini 9

yakker.yak yakker.yak at gmail.com
Mon Dec 8 12:05:36 CST 2008

The Mini 9 has its own, separate repositories with packages built/optimized
for the Mini 9 LPIA architecture, which is compatible with but not identical
to the default i386 architecture of standard Hardy. All of the Ubuntu
packages (base + applications) for the Mini 9 come from the Dell/Canonical
repositories ...