Ubuntu Security Updates for Mini 9

Art Alexion art at RHD.ORG
Mon Dec 8 07:58:57 CST 2008

We just got at mini 9 and haven't gotten around to playing with it yet.
I was under the impression that updates came from the regular ubuntu
repositories with only mini-9 specific drivers and interface
customizations coming from Dell.

If I am correct, OOo and FF updates shouldn't depend on the Dell repos,
but from the regular Ubuntu repos.

Am I wrong?