Ubuntu Security Updates for Mini 9

yakker.yak yakker.yak at gmail.com
Sun Dec 7 19:34:19 CST 2008

To further clarify, this bug specifically addresses the lack of updates so
far for the Mini 9 (including lack of security updates) and (as can be seen
from the lack of activity) there hasn't been any response from Ubuntu
developers to date ...

Any info or updates from Dell developers (or others involved) would be
greatly appreciated.