Restart hdparm after hibernate / suspend (Insp. 1525N)

Cyrille cyrille at cbiot.fr
Wed Dec 3 14:52:01 CST 2008

thanx
I've made the fix in /etc/acpi since the beginning. It's work (AC | Battery)

You are rigth, all is in /etc/pm/*.d/ specially in   /etc/pm/sleep.d/
I just create a executable file in /etc/pm/sleep.d/ with this:

#!/bin/bash
case $1 in
    hibernate)
        # Ici instructions avant HIBERNATION
        ;;
    suspend)
        # Ici instructions avant SUSPEND
        ;;
    thaw)
        # Ici instructions au sortir du suspend
        /etc/init.d/hdparm restart
        ;;
    resume)
        # Ici instructions au sortir de l'hibernation
        /etc/init.d/hdparm restart
        ;;
    *)
        ;;