Restart hdparm after hibernate / suspend (Insp. 1525N)

Cyrille cyrille at cbiot.fr
Wed Dec 3 10:24:04 CST 2008

> Isn't there a better place to ask general ACPI questions ?
It's to configure a dell laptop so I thought I can post here.
Morever this problem seem unsolved (I've looked on the debian / ubuntu forum) and seems concerned people with this laptop.
The reason of this post on the list : I found no solution anywhere (french debian community and US debian community, general linux forums too)
So I think that dell developper had perhaps more information

> Anyway, try looking for another place under /etc/acpi maybe /etc/acpi/events/ ?
No I've tried before posted .

Bye
Cyrille

----

[ cyrille at cbiot.fr | http://cbiot.fr ]

"Ils ne me comprennent point,
je ne suis pas la bouche qui convient à ces oreilles"
 - - - Ainsi parlait Zarathoustra - - -
 - - - - - - - - - - -  NIETZSCHE - - -