Ubuntu 8.04 on 1505n [bayes]

Mario_Limonciello at Dell.com Mario_Limonciello at Dell.com
Mon Apr 28 11:52:25 CDT 2008

Art,

You are welcome to use the command line version of the upgrade too.
Just use the utility:

do-release-upgrade

It handles the same things as the backend code in update-manager.  This
means things that require changes that can't be represented nicely in a
postinst for a package.

Regards,