new Hardy 8.04

Diego Martinez admar505 at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 12:31:56 CDT 2008

Dear Dell Linux,

I would first like to thank you all again for making my laptop possible, I
hope it is working out for you all as well!

My question today is about the release of 8.04 tomorrow.  What do you all
recommend?  I recall some discussion awhile back about the Intel graphics
card problem, and that is now repaired in the 8.04 if I recall correctly.
Are the other (if I remember very small tweaks) hardware fixes also ready to
go in the Hardy Heron release tomorrow?

Should I just allow for the auto-upgrade? (I have the US 1420N version,
without the cam and DVD burner, and I have the Intel graphics)

Thanks so much!

Diego