OT - Latitude track point got loose

Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com Michael_E_Brown at Dell.com
Tue Apr 15 14:26:35 CDT 2008

My lattitude came with a little baggie with about three extra ones (and different colors). You could try one of the replacements. You can also order them from Dell, I'm pretty sure.

Be careful if you want to try adhesives. Something tacky that wont permanently damage the part of the stick that is attached to the notebook would be best. (Personal opinion -- not speaking for Dell)
--
Michael

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-desktops-bounces at dell.com on behalf of Rui Tiago Cação Matos
Sent: Fri 4/11/2008 9:41 AM
To: linux-desktops
Subject: OT - Latitude track point got loose

Hi all,

I know this isn't on topic for this list at all but I figured I could
get some opinions from people here who might have had this problem.

I have a Latitude D630 (less than 6 months old) and the track pointer
rubber cap got loose. It sometimes gets out of its little square stick
just because my finger gets sweaty and it adheres to it :-(

Does anyone here know what I can do? Should I buy new ones?

Thanks for any idea,
Rui