Audio Failure after suspend/updating the wiki

Jose_De_La_Rosa at Dell.com Jose_De_La_Rosa at Dell.com
Thu Nov 22 17:13:07 CST 2007

Wiki updated, thanks. This is something we're working with the Ubuntu
team already, this bug report will be a good place to track it.

-----Original Message-----
From: linux-desktops-bounces at dell.com
[mailto:linux-desktops-bounces at dell.com] On Behalf Of Tom Haddon
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 5:58 PM
To: linux-desktops
Subject: Audio Failure after suspend/updating the wiki

Hi Folks,

I have a new Inspiron 1420N and have come across this issue:

http://linux.dell.com/wiki/index.php/Ubuntu_7.10/Issues/Audio_Failure_On
_Resume
https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/linux-ubuntu-modules-2.6.22/+b
ug/146690

I'm wondering if there's some way of getting the bug in front of the
Dell team on Launchpad:

https://bugs.launchpad.net/dell/+bugs

Also, I tried editing the wiki page, but was told I wasn't able to (even
after logging in). I was hoping to update the page to point to the
relevant bug on Launchpad.

Thanks, Tom