Red Hat Enterprise WS 4 question

Bertram Moshier bertram at bmoshier.net
Wed Nov 21 10:04:06 CST 2007

Hello,

OK, I'm a newbie and I've been trying to RTFM but I'm at my wits end and
would appreciate help.

I want to run a DNS and DHCP server.  I've done this on other operating
systems so I'm familiar with the configuration files.

Where I'm having problems is figure out how to download and install the
packages for these servers for a Dell Precision 390 running Red Hat
Enterprise WS 4.

I think the current level is bind.9.2.4.28 for DNS but am unable to find it
to get and/or build/install it.

I would appreciate your help.

Bert Moshier

This E-Mail is a private communications between me and those to whom I'm
communicating and is legally equally to a letter or phone call.