Dell 1420n and Load_Cycle_Count

Antoine Cailliau antoinecailliau at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 13:57:57 CST 2007

It seems to be recurrent and not specific to Dell Computers.
See https://bugs.launchpad.net/ubuntu/+source/acpi-support/+bug/59695
for more information.

It is not properly a bug but more a misuse of a fonctionality.

Your number can be higher than other computer because no machine are the
same with the same applications and the same use at the same time in the
same environment.

Cheers,

Antoine C.

--