no bluetooth on d610 with ubuntu

Michele Puccio puccio at eng.it
Mon Nov 12 09:29:19 CST 2007

Ok I'm now sure that the problem is related to the window software
utility. As I wrote in my previous mail a colleague has the same pc
(dell d610) with dual boot (xp and ubuntu): I switched off the bt with
the software utility on xp and rebooting on ubuntu the bt didn't; I
switched on the bt with the software utility and rebooting on ubuntu the
bt works perfectly!
Any suggestions for my laptop that doesn't have dual boot different from
re-installing xp?
thanks
michele