Sensors on my XPS M1210 ??

Christian Leber christian at leber.de
Mon Jan 29 15:29:26 CST 2007

On Mon, Jan 29, 2007 at 11:42:18AM -0300, Gabriel. wrote:
>    I have OpenSuse 10.2 installed in my Xps.But I cant install
>    Sensors.Anybody to know how setup its ?? o any similar software for Dell
>    notebooks ?

I don't know about the M1210, but on my Latitude D810 i8k is working, i can
control the fans and read out the temperature.
(unfortunally the temperature seems a bit random and i have no idea where
the sensor is)

(you have to modprobe i8k and you have to search for some i8kutils package, probably it works)

Christian Leber

--
http://rettetdieti.vde-uni-mannheim.de/