RHEL4U4 on the Dell XPS 210?

vincent at cojot.name vincent at cojot.name
Thu Jan 4 10:37:13 CST 2007

Hello Robert,

First of all, thanks for the reply. I've noticed reports from others who
managed to get CentOS 4.4 (a RHEL 4.4 rebuild) to work on the Dimension
E250 (also uses the ICH8DH SATA adapter).
(see: http://www.centos.org/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=5865)

I do hope that I can get RHEL4 U4 loaded on that box (XPS 210) since this
system type is selected to replace older HP workstations. As for the
video, I have ordered MSI/NVidia Low-profile NX7300GS graphics cards so we
will not be using the onboard Intel Video anyway...

I'll post a SUMMARY to the list when I get the systems..

Best Regards and thanks for the e-mail...

Vincent