E521 bios

Jason_Mack at Dell.com Jason_Mack at Dell.com
Wed Jan 3 10:56:44 CST 2007

Steve,

Thanks for writing.

To the best of my knowledge, the E521 issue has not been fixed yet.

I strongly suggest subscribing to the mailing list "linux-desktops" at
http://lists.us.dell.com/mailman/listinfo/linux-desktops for the best up
to date information.

Yours,

Jason

-----Original Message-----
From: shulcher at hotmail.com [mailto:shulcher at hotmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 31, 2006 7:00 PM
To: Mack, Jason - Authorized Dell Representative
Subject: E521 bios

Hello,

I was just about to purchase an E521 (perhaps 2) when I did a google
search to see if there were any issues.  What I found was a lot of
people having problems with USB, etc., and the concensus was that it was
a bios issue.  Has this been resolved?  Can I be confident that if I buy
E521s today that I won't have the issue?

Thanks,
Steve Hulcher
shukcher at hotmail.com