Linux on Dell Dimension E520

Sander Huijsen sander at sandyman.net
Wed Dec 13 13:32:45 CST 2006

Thanks for your feedback. I've completely reinstalled Fedora Core 6,
minding that I installed GRUB on /dev/sdb i.s.o. in the MBR. This time, I
get the GRUB prompt with a flashing cursor, but no menu. So there's some
progress here, but it isn't much.

I'll look into the GRUB manual to find out what the problem might be.

Cheers,
Sander