dcdbas driver question

Srinivas_G_Gowda at Dell.com Srinivas_G_Gowda at Dell.com
Fri Jan 22 04:41:44 CST 2016

Got confirmation from few more folks that I was reaching out to.
ill be getting hold of some older Dell laptops this Monday(hopefully they are very old),
if my testing goes well ill go ahead and accept the patch. Hope this doesn't comes back to bite me later.

Thanks,