Live CDrom creation scripts

Stephen John Smoogen smooge at gmail.com
Wed Aug 29 19:59:16 CDT 2007

I have put together a very crude system to create a livecd. It needs a
lot of stuff like autoconf and probably written in a less archaic form
:)... but it works for me.

http://www.smoogespace.com/downloads/dell-livecd-0.500.tar.gz

As of this evening.. the CDrom created came out to be 640MB.

Things that need to be done:

One) write a formal spec and test plan for the software
Two) make sure that the software updates other Dell tools other than firmware.
Three) make sure the script makes a src.rpm ISO. I don't do that
currently as I ran out of disk space.
Four) make it so that the user screen brings up the firmware gui tool
and any other guis.

Anyway.. hope this helps for a first round.