firmware-tools presentation at OLS, 11am today

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Thu Jul 20 07:52:09 CDT 2006

If you're at the Ottawa Linux Symposium this week, be sure to attend
the presentation that Michael Brown and I will be doing about
firmware-tools, our framework for making BIOS and firmware upgrades
really simple for Linux sysadmins.  We'll be in room A (the big one
upstairs) at 11am today.  Or catch us at other times just to say "hi".

I'll post the slide deck to http://linux.dell.com/firmware-tools/ once
it's over, and the paper is included in the OLS Proceedings at
http://linuxsymposium.org/ under the Proceedings link on the left.

Thanks,
Matt

--