DKMS 2.1.0.0 release

Matt Domsch Matt_Domsch at dell.com
Sat Aug 22 13:29:03 CDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 21, 2009 at 04:16:59PM -0500, Mario Limonciello wrote:
> Hi Everyone
>
> I wanted to let you know that i've just published DKMS 2.1.0.0.  It's
> been a long time since a release, and as you notice the version number
> got a minor bump rather than a micro bump.  This is because there are
> new features:

I've built this for Fedora rawhide, 11, and EPEL 5 and 4.  It should
land in the 'testing' repositories of those versions over the next few
days.

Please report any problems found with these builds either here on the
list, or in bugzilla.redhat.com.

Thanks,
Matt

--
Matt Domsch
Technology Strategist, Dell Office of the CTO