Arch problem in ldtarball

Gary_Lerhaupt@Dell.com Gary_Lerhaupt at Dell.com
Wed Apr 20 17:20:05 CDT 2005

Great to hear.  I'll likely add a fatal error to the mktarball process in the event that the file cannot be found.  This should keep this from happening to others.

Thanks,
Gary

-----Original Message-----
From: John Lau [mailto:cflau at clustertech.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2005 8:05 PM
To: Lerhaupt, Gary - Authorized Dell Representative
Cc: dkms-devel-Lists
Subject: RE: Arch problem in ldtarball

Hi,

Oh I see. Properly it is because I relocated the path in framework.conf (because my buildroot is read-only and I relocated the path to /var/tmp/dkms-root/ which is set read-write). And the dkms_dbversion is still in the old path and I haven't copy it to the modified path.

I copy it to the new path and the problem fixed. Thank you.

Best regards,
John Lau

於 二,2005-04-19 於 21:48 -0500,Gary_Lerhaupt at Dell.com 提到:

--
John Lau Chi Fai
Cluster Technology Ltd.
cflau at clustertech.com