How to determine the DKMS package a module belongs to?

Gary_Lerhaupt@Dell.com Gary_Lerhaupt@Dell.com
Mon Oct 20 14:46:01 2003

I think the gmodconfig method is suitable for now.  I would think that most
Linux users are handy enough to figure this sort of thing out on their own.
For those who are not, this is exactly why you have developed gmodconfig and
probably where this is needed first.

Gary