Getting module name and version from a DKMS package

Gary_Lerhaupt@Dell.com Gary_Lerhaupt@Dell.com
Tue Oct 7 12:27:00 2003

Until I get around to fixing up the QLogic dkms enabled tarball on my site,
you can use any of the tarballs on http://www.domsch.com/linux/megaraid/dkms
as fodder.

As for versioning the dkms.conf, I'm not sure how this would be done.
Suggestions?  Would this require you having to put the dkms.conf version in
your actual dkms.conf?  I would not agree with this.

Gary