Rewriting DKMS in C/C++?

Gary_Lerhaupt@Dell.com Gary_Lerhaupt@Dell.com
Tue Oct 7 12:14:00 2003

I foresee a rewrite of DKMS into C as a version 1.00 milestone.  However,
for now, we must concentrate on stability, completeness and adoption of
DKMS.  For these reasons, I don't see this coming soon as I believe DKMS in
its current state is ready for prime-time.

Though I do realize that 1800 lines of bash can seem daunting, I think
you'll find that the code is well organized, understandable, and overly
commented.

Gary