Getting module name and version from a DKMS package

Cyril Bortolato borto@users.sourceforge.net
Fri Oct 3 01:35:00 2003

Gary,
thanks for making those changes to DKMS. I have updated the
gmodconfig code to support both DKMS-enabled RPMs and tarballs.

Could you please update the qla2x00-clariion_dkms-v6.04.00
tarball? I can't install it using DKMS 0.40.11, the dkms.conf
needs to be upgraded.

Actually do you intend to version the dkms.conf format to help
support future format changes?

Cyril