[Crowbar] Dell Equallogic iSCSI LUNs with openstack environment.

Adam Spiers aspiers at suse.com
Sun Aug 7 18:00:42 CDT 2016

Gaurav Goyal <er.gauravgoyal at gmail.com> wrote:
> Dear Dell Team,

I don't believe there is anyone from Dell still involved with Crowbar.
Also, this list is obsolete; the new list is:

  https://groups.google.com/forum/#!forum/crowbar

> I am going to use Dell Equallogic iSCSI LUNs with openstack environment.
> Can you please share a document on how to proceed with this setup.

Equallogic is provided as a technology preview with SUSE OpenStack
Cloud, which is based on Crowbar:

https://www.suse.com/documentation/suse-openstack-cloud-6/singlehtml/book_cloud_deploy/book_cloud_deploy.html#idm139626228738768

SUSE took over maintainership of Crowbar from Dell quite a while ago.
Full documentation on deploying SUSE OpenStack Cloud is contained in
the above link.

Regards,
Adam