[Crowbar] Deploying Swift on 3TB Disks

John Barbee john.barbee at scaleos.com
Mon Jul 30 16:28:03 CDT 2012

Hi

I am working with Mike on our Openstack deployment and trying to resolve
this issue with deploying swift on our 3TB drives.  I have tried to
manually change the partition tables to GPT, but did not realize at the
time that the recipe is wiping that out.  Is anyone already working on or
have a revised recipe for 2TB and larger drives?

Thanks,
John