[Crowbar] What's the login account/password of ubuntu-11.04-image in the dashboad?

Keith Hudgins keith.hudgins at enstratus.com
Mon Jul 30 12:07:42 CDT 2012

It's an ubuntu image, so there's no active root user. There's a
default user named "ubuntu" with full sudo rights. The startup scripts
will pull your ssh key that you've got set up in nova if you launch
the server with that key associated. Otherwise, you'll need an image
with a baked-in key or password.

On Mon, Jul 30, 2012 at 8:52 AM,  <Surya_Prabhakar at dell.com> wrote:
> Create your key in horizon and download the private.key.pem. while spawning
> a vm attach the pub key which will get injected to vm. This is ssh
> passwordless. I think these uec based images have a random password.
>
> Surya.

-Keith Hudgins
 Cloud Engineer
 enStratus          http://www.enstratus.com