[Crowbar] What's the login account/password of ubuntu-11.04-image in the dashboad?

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Mon Jul 30 09:53:04 CDT 2012

YJ,

I think that you should use the public key injection feature to get your root login.

Rob

From: crowbar-bounces On Behalf Of "Lu, YJ (??? TAO)"
Sent: Monday, July 30, 2012 8:05 AM
To: crowbar
Subject: [Crowbar] What's the login account/password of ubuntu-11.04-image in the dashboad?

Hi,

I already deployed openstack with OpenStack-Essex0530-2.iso then login the dashboard then boot a VM with image ubuntu-11.04-image(ubuntu-11.04-server-cloudimg-amd64.tar.gz) then try to login the Ubuntu from VNC. But I cannot find out its account/password to login. Could anyone point out where to get them?

Thanks.
YJ