[Crowbar] Deploying Swift on 3TB Disks

Victor_Lowther at Dell.com Victor_Lowther at Dell.com
Fri Jul 27 12:00:18 CDT 2012

IIRC, this issue is being caused by the Swift recipe not using GPT partitioning for the Swift data drives.

From: crowbar-bounces On Behalf Of Jason Venner
Sent: Friday, July 27, 2012 11:59 AM
To: Mike Dawson
Cc: crowbar
Subject: Re: [Crowbar] Deploying Swift on 3TB Disks

Is this caused by the limit on partition sizes via fdisk style partitions? I ran into sometime like this on my boxes that had 20T raid partitions.
http://unix.stackexchange.com/questions/29078/how-to-partition-22tb-disk
It was far enough back in time that I can't remember what I did to work through the problem.