[Crowbar] No Root filesystem found

Surya_Prabhakar at Dell.com Surya_Prabhakar at Dell.com
Thu Jul 26 13:45:43 CDT 2012

can you do ctrl+alt+f2. access the terminal and get the output of /proc/partitions.

surya.

-----Original Message-----
From: Tim Leong [tjleong at gmail.com<mailto:tjleong at gmail.com>]
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 07:50 AM Central Standard Time
To: Pittaro, Michael
Cc: crowbar
Subject: Re: [Crowbar] No Root filesystem found

Was not replying to all... Oops.  Here is my reply:

Here is the sequence of events...

 1.  Power on server
 2.  Server PXE boots
 3.  Registers with the admin node
 4.  I allocate the node.  I don't do anything but put in a name and a description.  No RAID config.
 5.  The node continues loading some stuff then reboots.
 6.  It PXE boots again.
 7.  After it loads the system utilities, it bombs out with this error:  http://i.imgur.com/sOpkT.jpg

I've also recorded a screencast of this failure from the first PXE boot through.  You can see it here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhQMUUgZc0U