[Crowbar] No Root filesystem found

Tim Leong tjleong at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 07:50:33 CDT 2012

Was not replying to all... Oops.  Here is my reply:

Here is the sequence of events...

   1. Power on server
   2. Server PXE boots
   3. Registers with the admin node
   4. I allocate the node.  I don't do anything but put in a name and a
   description.  No RAID config.
   5. The node continues loading some stuff then reboots.
   6. It PXE boots again.
   7. After it loads the system utilities, it bombs out with this error:
   http://i.imgur.com/sOpkT.jpg

I've also recorded a screencast of this failure from the first PXE boot
through.  You can see it here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hhQMUUgZc0U