[Crowbar] Deploying Swift on 3TB Disks

Mike Dawson mdawson at gammacode.com
Wed Jul 25 08:04:10 CDT 2012

Thanks Greg,

We're seeing the problem deploying Swift on large storage disks using
openstack-fred3.iso. Our drive setup that failed is:

/dev/sda   512GB SATA SSD
/dev/sdb   3TB SATA

We can deploy all the other OpenStack barclamps without incident.
Further, we can deploy Swift when we replace the 3TB disks with smaller
capacity drives.

Thanks,

Mike Dawson
President
Gamma Code Corporation
6330 E 75th St, Suite 170
Indianapolis, IN 46250
Office:  317-284-8682   |   Mobile:  317-490-3018
mdawson at gammacode.com   |   http://www.gammacode.com   |   @gammacoder