[Crowbar] Coordination for Refactor Work

Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com Rob_Hirschfeld at Dell.com
Tue Jul 24 13:55:55 CDT 2012

All,

We're starting to plan out coordination meetings for the Crowbar 2 refactoring work.  Our goal is to minimize collisions and maximize velocity with some improved communication.  I am expecting these weekly meetings to be online with voice, chat and shared etherpad.

Note: You can reply to just me and Simon (for privacy) or to list (for openness).

If you want to participate, please let me know:

*        Your name, location, affiliation/company & email address

*        Preferred day of week and time range for the meeting

*        Area of interest (e.g.: online mode, networking, OpenStack/pull source, multi-os/baremetal, agnostic CMDB)

*        Interest is in watching progress or helping develop

We'll post the meetings here for everyone to join; however, it helps us organize if you provide this information in advance.

For background, please refer to http://bit.ly/crowbar2 - I have posted a link to the Summit notes there.

Thanks for your input.

Rob
Rob Hirschfeld
Principal Cloud Solution Architect
Dell | Cloud Edge, Data Center Solutions
blog robhirschfeld.com, twitter @zehicle
Please note, I am based in the CENTRAL (-6) time zone