[Crowbar] how to upgrade openstack nova dashboard

Ramon Makkelie ramon.makkelie at klm.com
Fri Jul 20 03:01:29 CDT 2012

i don't seem to have nova-cert installed.
because i can't find it anywhere and i also get a error when i want to
enable it in nova-manage service --service=nova-cert --host=myhost

i used the fred release to build this stack

For information, services and offers, please visit our web site: http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message.