[Crowbar] how to upgrade openstack nova dashboard

Ramon Makkelie ramon.makkelie at klm.com
Wed Jul 18 08:40:21 CDT 2012

After a week of network problems i got crowbar/openstack up and running
it all works fine exepet i can't seem to download my ec2 credentials
see https://bugs.launchpad.net/horizon/+bug/982602

did anyone encounter this bug?
and if yes how do you resolved it?

my guess is to upgrade and or apply the patch.
but how??

greetz
Ramon
For information, services and offers, please visit our web site: http://www.klm.com. This e-mail and any attachment may contain confidential and privileged material intended for the addressee only. If you are not the addressee, you are notified that no part of the e-mail or any attachment may be disclosed, copied or distributed, and that any other action related to this e-mail or attachment is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful. If you have received this e-mail by error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail, and delete this message.

Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij NV (KLM), its subsidiaries and/or its employees shall not be liable for the incorrect or incomplete transmission of this e-mail or any attachments, nor responsible for any delay in receipt.
Koninklijke Luchtvaart Maatschappij N.V. (also known as KLM Royal Dutch Airlines) is registered in Amstelveen, The Netherlands, with registered number 33014286