[Crowbar] Which source code is Crowbar 1.4 with OpenStack Essex built from?

Victor Lowther victor.lowther at gmail.com
Sat Jul 14 08:13:09 CDT 2012

On Sat, Jul 14, 2012 at 8:02 AM, JackWindows Fan <fhb1992 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello, I'm following the latest stable build of crowbar. I wonder from which
> commit on github can I build the Crowbar 1.4. I want to build my own ISO
> since I have some custom modification.

The 1.4 release is tagged -- git checkout v1.4-crowbar will give you
the exact bits.

Right now crowbar v1.4 is the same set of bits as the master branch in
the fred release, so the following commands will give you a ready to
build tree:

cd <your crowbar checkout>
./dev switch fred
./dev checkout master

I have not taught the dev tool how to check out tagged releases yet.