[Crowbar] Fred Releases (OpenStack & Cloudera) + Crowbar 2 updates - design brief Monday 7/16 @ 10 Central

Maxime Brugidou maxime.brugidou at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 03:11:59 CDT 2012

Thanks for your great work! I am especially excited about heterogeneous /
multiple operating system deployments. Any plan on Windows support? (the
IPMI part must be hell, but chef supports Windows)

I have a quick question about upgrading to new crowbar versions too, what
is the best way to handle upgrades? Is there any wiki/doc about
upgrading/reinstalling cleanly the crowbar admin node?