[Crowbar] Nagios / Crowbar does not recognize device not ready

Bryan Taylor btaylor at alpharender.net
Sun Jul 8 08:37:45 CDT 2012

I think Sagan would be a better solution. It's a syslog monitor with nagios type rules. I'm sure it can be done in nagios but you probably still need a fifo pipe on the logs. I read swift has some kind of hard drive error tool but it would be nice to have this at a lower level.

Bryan

Sent via the Samsung Galaxy S™ II Skyrocket™, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone.