[Crowbar] [SPAM] RE: Re: How to manually remove node

Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com
Mon Jan 30 15:47:04 CST 2012

Just use: crowbar

crowbar_test is the command line tool for the test barclamp.

From: crowbar-bounces On Behalf Of Teguh, Lunardi
Sent: Monday, January 30, 2012 3:38 PM
To: crowbar
Subject: Re: [Crowbar] How to manually remove node

Ditto. I'm not sure what crowbar_test is for.
It needs you to sudo or exec it as root at the crowbar controller.

Regards,

Lunardi

Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2012 14:38:45 -0500
From: Robert Booth <rbooth at zenoss.com>
To: <crowbar at dell.com>

Thanks for the cli direction.

I received an error when I tried to list the boxes so I followed up with

crowbar_test proposal list -U crowbar -P crowbar

and received a "No current proposals" message.

This is strange because I had a running box here and now it looks like everything is gone.

I've rebooted the box since restarting the service didn't change anything. Still same error.

-Rob