[Crowbar] How to manually remove node

Lunardi_Teguh at DELL.com Lunardi_Teguh at DELL.com
Mon Jan 30 13:12:50 CST 2012

I'm not sure if this helps, but it did the trick for me (crowbar kept throwing out error when I clicked 'inventory', as a result of deleting a node earlier).
Here's what I did from crowbar controller:

root at cb121:~# crowbar_machines list
d78-2b-cb-56-96-1e.santanet.com
d78-2b-cb-56-6c-e8.santanet.com
cb121.santanet.com
d78-2b-cb-56-7f-8c.santanet.com

root at cb121:~# crowbar_machines delete d78-2b-cb-56-7f-8c.santanet.com
Deleted d78-2b-cb-56-7f-8c.santanet.com

root at cb121:~# crowbar_machines list
d78-2b-cb-56-96-1e.santanet.com
d78-2b-cb-56-6c-e8.santanet.com