[Crowbar] How to manually remove node

Robert Booth rbooth at zenoss.com
Mon Jan 30 12:18:56 CST 2012

I just received the following error while running in debug mode.

The error occurred while evaluating nil.[]

8:
9: %input#node_sum{:type => "hidden", :name => "node_sum", :value => @sum}
10: #nodes
11:   - @nodes.group_by(&:switch_name).each_with_index do |switch, i|
12:     .column_25{:class => column_class(i,4)}
13:       %table.data.box{:id => "switch_#{switch[0].parameterize}"}
14:         %thead

My guess is that I remove a node from the webgui and somehow it didn't do a clean removal.

How would I manually remove a node from crowbar or is this what the error says?

-Rob