[Crowbar] [SPAM] RE: Floating IPs

Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com
Fri Jan 27 10:24:27 CST 2012

Yeah - CLI.  Thanks, Justin.

From: Justin Shepherd [mailto:jshepher at rackspace.com]
Sent: Friday, January 27, 2012 10:03 AM
To: Althaus, Gregory
Cc: <csanburn at redwoodit.com>; crowbar
Subject: Re: [Crowbar] [SPAM] RE: Floating IPs

Actually there is a nova CLI way to remove these unwanted floating IPs, on the controller node run the following command (substituting the ip you want to delete):

# nova-manage floating delete x.y.z.128

This will mark that ip as deleted in the database. I usually prefer this method rather than mucking around in the db.

--shep
On Jan 27, 2012, at 9:20 AM, <Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com<mailto:Gregory_Althaus at Dell.com>>